This is un updated article on Mid-Cap Companies.
As usual my interest go toward undervalued quality companies, with good competitive advantage , solid balance sheet and rich in cash flow .
In this selection I considered the following criteria:
- Mid-Cap Companies
- Competitive advantage (Moat) ≥ Narrow
- Quality companies with low debt
- Postive FCF
- Positive EPS estimate
- Trading lower than their Price/FV (Morningstar model)
- P/E or Fwd P/E lower than Russell Mid Cap Index
- Dividend Yield ≥ Dividend Companies 5 Yrs Avg
Good reading and please do your own due diligence before investing. Thanks.