This time I am going to give a look at dividend growth companies.
As usual my focus is on Large Cap Companies, undervalued and with strong competitive advantage that pay dividends too.
In this selection I considered the following criteria :
- US Large Cap Companies
- Strong Competitive Advantage (WIDE MOAT)
- Trading Lower than their Price/Fair Value
- Forward P/E < P/E
- P/E or Forward P/E lower than their benchmark (Russell 1000 Index)
- Free Cash Flow >0
- EPS forecast > 0
- Free Cash Flow cover plentifully Dividends
- Dividend Yield higher than Russell Index dividend yield
- Dividend Yield higher than Companies 5 Year Average
- Dividend Growth past 5 year > 4%
Good reading and please do your own due diligence before investing. Thanks.
(Source: Bloomberg, Reuters, Morningstar, Finviz)