Here a list of Undervalued European Companies updated on May 2019.
Let’s see which companies are still undervalued and which ones are out of my radar. Some of them reached their fair value and some other stopped to satisfy my parameters.
For new readers , my preference go toward undervalued large companies with good competitive advantage (MOAT) with solid balance sheet, low debt and rich in cash flow.
- European stocks (Mid-Large Cap)
- Competitive advantage (Moat) ≥ narrow
- Low Debt
- Positive FCF
- Trading lower than their Price/Fair Value (Morningstar DCF model)
- P/E or Fwd P/E lower than benchmark (MSCI Europe Index)
- P/E < P/E 5-Yr
- If possible Dividend ≥ MSCI Europe Index dividend Yield
Good reading and please do your own due diligence before investing. Thanks.