This is un updated article on Mid-Cap Companies. Compared the last article I added a couple of filter just to refine my preliminary research.
As usual my interest go toward undervalued quality companies, with good competitive advantage .
These are the parameters:
- Mid-Cap Companies
- Competitive advantage (Moat) ≥ Narrow
- Quality companies with low debt
- Postive FCF
- Positive EPS estimate
- Trading lower than their Price/FV (Morningstar model)
- P/E or Fwd P/E lower than Russell Mid Cap Index
- Dividend Yield > Dividend Companies 5 Yrs Avg
- Dividend Growth past 5 years > 5%
Good reading and please do your own due diligence before investing. Thanks.